Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chocolove Orange Peel in Dark Chocolate Bar

Photobucket
Again, do I really need to repeat my love of chocolate and orange paired together?
Yes, I am sure we would all like to skip my gushing, so let's just talk about the Chocolove pair.

The Chocolove Orange Peel bar is a 55% dark chocolate and just like you may have guessed from the name it does indeed have pieces of orange peel sprinkled throughout. Actually sprinkled doesn't describe it good enough- there is no mistaking or missing the orange peel. The peels are candied and manage to be both soft and crispy at the same time which makes for a really wonderful texture. The peels give a very naturally sweet taste that lingers even after the candy is gone.

The chocolate while not the darkest of dark's does stay to the side of bitter- which pairs with the orange like Bert with Ernie. It is just creamy enough that there is a nice melt.

This was a really nice bar. I got this one at Target and if you find yourself wondering the aisles there you should pick one up! (and you know if you got an extra one for me...)

PURCHASED FROM:
Target

No comments: