Monday, November 24, 2008

Harry & David Dark Chocolate Moose Munch Bar

Photobucket
A few weeks ago I tried the Milk Chocolate Moose Munch (read all about it HERE) and I liked it so much I wanted to try the dark chocolate version.
Just likes it's milk chocolate brother the dark chocolate Moose Munch is made up of a fudgy center, popcorn, caramel and nuts.

Just like with the first bar the popcorn was my favorite part. Why is there not more popcorn candy? there also seemed to be more nuts and filling in this version compared to the milk chocolate. The nuts were crunch and fresh. The caramel was less noticable in this bar then it was in the milk chocolate version. Sadly, the toffee bits were almost none existent in this bar.

The dark chocolate is just dark enough that it is not a milk. But even that said I prefered it to the milk. While I liked the milk chocolate in the other version it was on the sweet side, the dark chocolate takes the edge off of that.

Did I mention that there really needs to be more candy bars with popcorn in them?


PURCHASED FROM:
Walgreens


No comments: