Saturday, April 18, 2009

Burger King Oreo Sundae Shake

Photobucket
Why is the Burger King king so creepy and will I like him more after this shake?
The answers are "who knows" and "no"

How could something with Oreo's possibly go so wrong?
It looked close enough to the picture in real life:
Photobucket
I had mine with a vanilla base... well I think it was vanilla. It's kind of hard to tell as there was no flavor whatsoever.

The mouth feel on the sips without cookie is airy and thin. The cookie pieces are good but how hard is it to make crushed up Oreo's bad? It was like drinking nothing with odd cookie bits.

The King needs to learn a thing or do about shakes from Jack.

PURCHASED FROM:

Burger King



2 comments:

norby said...

That's so disappointing!! I saw someone get one once and it looked sooo good!! I wonder if it's the fact that they don't use 'real' shake?

Unknown said...

I agree!
They look pretty good but it's the epitome of empty calories. I have to give Jack In The Box points for having the best of the big chain shakes. I think if they had attempted this shake it would have been pretty good.