Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twisted Grandma Buttery Garlic Goodness Pretzels

Photobucket
I kinda like the idea of the image of a twisted Grandma...
Like the one on the package with funky glasses and spiky hair. My own Grandmother who I love more then anything in the universe was not what one would have defined as twisted or funky... well she did have a thing for Hawaiian print mumus does that count?

Beyond Gramma's questionable fashion taste my Grandmother was quite fond of salty snacks and pretzels were one of her favorites. When the good folks over at http://twistedgrandma.com/ asked me if I wanted to try some of their pretzels I said 'send em' over!'

Photobucket
Each of the mini pretzels are coated with seasoning you can see.
The first flavor on your tongue is a hit of lemon juice. Then that melds into a very mild garlic that's vaguey Herby- but I couldn't tell you what herbs for sure. Then the whole thing finishes with a salty, buttery punch.
The pretzel it's self is crisp, there's just a little yeasty, buttermilky quality. The whole thing wrapped up is just plain addicting.

In fact I can tell you EXACTLY what the pretzels taste like- you know those wonderful little cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster? these snacks are like a pretzel version of that! Best Pretzels EVER!


PURCHASED FROM:
Sample From Company

Visit Twisted Grandma and buy your own before I get them all!!

No comments: