Tuesday, May 12, 2009

500 Posts!

Glitter Text Generator

WOW!

It seems like just yesterday I started this blog, and we've been through 500 posts already! Damn, I have eaten a lot!

Once again, I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to spend a few moments in my little corner of the Universe. I have more fun doing this than I will ever be able to say. I still love hunting down new stuff to review. One of the things that makes it so cool for me is being able to see that I have had the chance to share my love (or dislike) of something with people from all around the world.

So here's to 500 more!

[Insert group hug and somewhat drunkenly slurred "I love you guys" here.]

-Gigi

7 comments:

Justin said...

Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

GS said...

Congratulations!!

lunaburning said...

Congratulations, Gigi. I love your blog!

Marvo said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thank you guys!

Unknown said...

Well make sure there are another 500! I really enjoy reading your reviews!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim!
You have got to be pretty close to 500 yourself- I certainly hope your in no danger of stopping either!

BTW did you see the special rating I did for you? (look at the rose gum review)