Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mountain Dew Super Nova- Limited Edition

Photobucket
And here we have the last of the three new Mountain Dew's Super Nova
Super Nova is supposed to be a strawberry/melon flavor. I am starting to think this has not been my week to try new things. I don't know what it actually really tasted like but it didn't remind me of strawberry or melons. It minded me most of Cherry Rolaids. And somehow I don't think that was the flavor they were going for.

Like the other two flavors there is vaguely lemonade thing going on. And while that was good for the other two it was just vile here.

I think my vote is going to Revolution!
That said Code Red is still the best Dew!

PURCHASED FROM:
Jay's Shell Station, Monrovia. Ca





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"PRODUCT" IN------ "PRODUCT" OUT MONEY-MONEY--MONEY IS WHAT SOFT DRINKS ARE ALL ABOUT-WHETHER YOU CARE OR NOT WE (VENDOR) AIM TO PROFIT SO DRINK IN THE TASTE OF SUCESS--SO REALLY----- WHO CARES