Monday, June 2, 2008

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Bites

Photobucket
I should probably just say now that in the course of writing this review I ate almost the entire container...
Which should tell you I either really loved this snack or really hated it. I LOVED it. The candy is made up of little spheres of pretzel covered in dark chocolate and sprinkles. I just love chocolate and salt together. If you let the chocolate melt on your tongue as you get to the thinnest part of the chocolate it mixes with the salt from the pretzel/

The pretzels are crunchy and counter balance the smooth, cool chocolate perfectly. It was WAAAY to easy to plow through an embarrassingly large portion in a short period of time. The sprinkles are just sort of there. While they looked pretty they didn't really bring much to the table.
Again I have to praise Trader Joe's for they're commitment to high quality for low prices. The chocolate alone is good enough that I would enjoy it all by it's self.

One of the best TJ's offerings- and that says a lot because I am a pretty big fan.

PURCHASED FROM:
Trader Joe's



And here is the rest of it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In the words of Borat 'Wow-wow-wee-Wah'!!! Those look absolutely LUSH! im a maive trader joes fan aswell. I was lucky enough for one of my readers to kindly send me a box of some of their goodies...the choc covered espresso beans were divine! These pretzel covered things look amazing aswell...im so jealous you have all this great stuff so easily avalible :P

Jim

Unknown said...

Jim, I am actually still nibbling on the tub of pretzel bites as I type this- I have not been able to put the things down!
Anyone who can quote Borat DESERVES some chocolate happiness you are going to have to send me your info and I will get a box of these off to you!!

Unknown said...

Are you serious :O :O :O lol dont be such a tease haha just the thought of getting more trader joes stuff sends me in a spin! I cant take my eyes off that pic of the pretzel bites...yum yum yum!

Jim

Unknown said...

Email your info and I will send a package your way!